- SOLD OUT
Get help from your Google Assistant
Ask it question, tell it to do things, control your music, lights, queries and much more with a simple voice control.
Legendary JBL sound
Enjoy incredible rich stereo sound with deep bass.
8” high-definition touch screen
View more information and content at a glance, clear and crisp.
5MP front facing camera
Enjoy a high-definition video calls to your family and friends.
PrivacySwitch™ - camera shutter and microphone mute switch
Ensures highest level of security and privacy, leaves hackers out of the house.
Splash proof and easy to clean
LINK VIEW is splash proof (IPX4) and easy to clean, it's the ideal companion to enjoy music or to follow a tasty cooking recipe in the kitchen.
Let you instantly stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts from your mobile device to your speakers.
Wireless Bluetooth streaming
Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet.
Legendary sound. Now in a Smart Display with the Google Assistant.
Get more than legendary sound. The integrated display included on JBL LINK VIEW allows you to get things done easily. It also has the Google Assistant built in, you can ask questions and tell it to do things. Just start with “Hey Google” to quickly enjoy your entertainment, stay connected with loved ones, view glanceable answers, manage daily tasks, and control your smart home. Your Assistant can help free up your hands and time, so you can focus on the things that matter most. Like watching videos of your favorite YouTube creators, reliving memories of your latest family vacation, making a video call to your best friend, receiving step-by-step baking instructions for delicious chocolate chip cookies, or dimming the lights for movie night. All this is delivered through a proprietary JBL transducer array, driven by a digital amplifier tuned to deliver full rich bass and crystal clear highs. This amazing combination of the Google Assistant, JBL Audio horsepower and HD display make JBL LINK VIEW a must have for your home or office. Google, Google Photos, Google Duo, YouTube and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
- 2 x 51mm (2”) full range driver
- Output power
- 2 x 10W RMS
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20dBm (EIRP)
- 5G Wi-Fi modulation
- OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15 - 5.35GHz, 5.470 - 5.725GHz, 5.725 - 5.825GHz
- Gross Weight
- Net Weight
- The integrated display of the JBL Link View allows you to get things done easily. According to the definition of networked equipment with high network availability functionality set out in commission regulation (EU) No 801/2013 amending Regulation (EC) No 1275/2008, the product is considered as a networked equipment with functionality of videophone. Therefore, JBL Link View exempts from the requirements for availability of standby/off modes, power management function and possibility of deactivating wireless network connections, if these requirements are found, it will be inappropriate for the intended use of the product. JBL Link View is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation. JBL Link View is in active standby mode once the device is plugged into a wall socket.
- Active standby consumption
- <4.3 Watts.
- Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
5MP front facing camera
8” HD touch screen
- Frequency response
- 60Hz-20kHz (-6dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 332 x 152 x 100mm
Control and Connection Specifications
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range
- 2402 – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- ≤10dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Wireless network
- 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Power Supply
What's in The Box?
- 1 x JBL LINK VIEW
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Warranty card
Documents & Downloads
I'm confused - is the sound output in stereo? I was assuming yes with two speaker drivers but I don't see anything in the specs saying the sound output is in stereo.
The brightness for the clock at nighttime is turned all the way down. Is there any way to make it darker or turn it off? It keeps my girlfriend awake and she has to throw a shirt over it because of the glow.
Do you have any suggestions on Hardware to mount the device under a kitchen cabinet?
can I use it as an alarm clock (radio!?) with different alarms for each day? Can I use my iPhone to set different alarms?
Can I cast from a ChromeBook to the Link View?
Can the camera be used like a security cam?
Will it have an output jack (3.5mm 1/4" etc)?
What resolution is the screen? This should really be in the technical specifications...
How do i link jbl link view to jbl link 20 via blue tooth?
How do I sync my calendar from my phone to my new JBL
how do i get out of the network problem screen? google home app on multiple devices cant detect the link view anymore even though its been "setup" already. the unit is pretty much bricked since i cant get out of network problem on no device can detect it.
What is the height and width of the screeen?
Why my screen its not working But when i turn on jbl show up normally?
Can this be tethered to a mobile to use the mobile data ?
How do I change the photo slideshow
How to get clock on screen when it gets dark
I understand there is no actual browser to find things but if I find for example a recipe on my phone can I cast it to the screen on the speaker?
Can you help me please? I recently bought one, but it is stuck in demo mode. I already did factory reset (hold down the volume up and volume for 10 seconds) but nothing works.
Where is the JBL Link View manufactured?
Can I use this like Amazon Echo Drop-In feature where we call from a cell to the Link View and see using the Link camera (like a baby sitter mode)? So far I don’t see that option in DUO.
Is it possible to play a YouTube video on the Link View and cast the audio to a Google home Max or Mini?
Did not link all of my contacts. Help
Can I link it to my phone
Does the Link View have a USB port for charging phones?
Which languages does it support? Does it understand Brazilian Portuguese?
What is the function of the mini usb input on the back?
How do I set up personal photos / ambient mode ?
does it charge to allow mobility
How do I connect the Harman JBL Link View to my Nest Hello Doorbell ? so I can view and hear on the Harman JBL Link View.?? Thanks Daryl
Can you cast video from iphone to the jbl screen?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 163ms
- questions, product