- SOLD OUT
Highly weather resistant
Perfect for outdoor use
360 degree coverage
Can be used in a wide variety of applications including hotels, casinos, pool areas, shopping malls, theme parks, sports venues, resorts, restaurants, hospitality and leisure venues, entranceways, and anywhere a high quality music and/or paging speaker landscape speaker is required.
Allows the speaker to blend into landscaping and shrubbery
Tough polyethylene enclosure
Resists abuse from lawn care equipment and the elements
Frequently Bought Together
Two-Way 8 inch (200mm) Coaxial Mushroom Landscape Speaker
Designed for outdoor applications, the highly weather resistant Control 80 Series Landscape speakers provide excellent full-range sound quality and 360 degree coverage. Designed to be mounted on or in the ground, Control 80 Series Landscape speakers can be used in a wide variety of applications including shopping malls, theme parks, sports venues, hotels, casinos, resorts, restaurants, hospitality and leisure venues, entrance ways, and anywhere a high quality music and/or paging speaker landscape speaker is required. Compact in design, the speaker is unobtrusive and easily blends in with its surroundings. A tough polyethylene enclosure resists abuse from lawn care equipment and the elements, and the enclosure color extends throughout the material so the speaker will maintain color even when scraped or scratched.
- Frequency Response (-10dB)
- 47 Hz – 16 kHz
- Power Rating
- 100W RMS
- Transformer Taps
- 70V = 60W RMS, 30W RMS, 15W RMS & 7.5W RMS ; 100V = 60W RMS, 30W RMS, 15W RMS
- Frequency Response (±3 dB)
- 60Hz - 15 kHz
- Maximum Input Voltage
- 28.0 V
- 87 dB, 1W @ 1m (ave. 80Hz - 16kHz)
- Nominal Coverage Angle
- 360° horizontal, 160° vertical (primary listening 10° to 50° up from ground)
- Directivity (Q)
- Directivity Index (DI)
- 3.2 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL
- 108 dB @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance
- 8Ω (at 8Ω setting)
- Minimum Impedance
- 6.6Ω at 9.5kHz
- Insertion Loss
- <0.5 dB at any tap setting
- Thru Setting
- 8Ω nominal
- Crossover Type
- 2nd Order LPF on LF and 2nd Order HPF on HF
- Recommended Protective High-Pass
- 45 Hz for 8Ω operation, 24 dB/oct 80 Hz for 60W tap, 24 dB/oct 50 Hz for 30W, 7.5W, and 7.5W taps, 24 dB/oct
- Low Frequency Driver
- 200 mm (8.00 in) diameter LF driver, Kapton™ former, 38mm (1.5 in) voice coil, polypropylene cone and polyurethane surround.
- High Frequency Driver
- 25mm (1.0 in) diameter HF driver Polyetherimide (PEI) dome
- Bare wire with dielectric-gel-filled wire nuts (internal to top speaker section)
- Water ingress protected by two stages of gland nuts, one mounted on outside of enclosure (installed by installer via drilling 22 mm (0.875 in, 7/8 in) hole in any of multiple provided locations) and one between the bottom base and top speaker sections. Included gland nuts require round-jacketed wire with outside diameter between 4.0 mm and 9.0 mm (0.16” in and 0.35” in). For Installation instructions, see Installation Guide (#IS-C80MLS).
- Included Accessories
- (2) wire nuts, (2) gland nuts, (1) right-angle screwdriver
- Installer-Supplied Required Tools
- 22mm (0.875 in, 7/8 in) twist-type drill bit (or other type suitable for plastic) for installing gland nut into enclosure.
- 524 mm (20.7 in)
- 355 mm (14 in)
- 355 mm (14 in)
- Net Weight
- 7.8 kg (17 lb)
- Shipping Weight
- 10.5 kg (23 lb)
- Enclosure Material
- LDPE Polyethylene plastic, 6 mm wall thickness, UL94V-0 rated.
- Powder coated stainless steel.
- IP-55 rating per IEC529 (dust protected and protected against jets of water). Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-STd-202F for salt spray. Enclosure UL94V0 rated.
- Agency Ratings
- UL1480, Transformer UL Recognized per UL1876, ROHS compliant.
What's in The Box?
- 1 x Control 88M Landscape Speaker
- 2 x Wire nuts
- 2 x Gland nuts
- 1 x Security screwdriver
Documents & Downloads
Hi, is this price for one speaker or a pair (2) speakers?
What does this speaker have to be connected to to play music outdoors? Power Source? Is there an AUX output where I can plug in a cord to play music from a phone?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 116ms
- questions, product