Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI) technology
Adapted from the groundbreaking VERTEC™ Series of line array loudspeakers, delivers consistent coverage of the listening area
Wide 120° coverage pattern
Allows for the use of fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed system without sacrificing performance
Single-point mounting system
For easy and secure suspension in open-ceiling applications
Compact Full-Range Pendant Speaker
Control 65P/T incorporates JBL’s exclusive RBI Radiation Boundary Integration technology to provide very consistent, wide coverage throughout the listening space. NOTE: Priced as each but must be sold as pairs, so two must be ordered.
- Frequency Response (-10 dB)
- 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (±3 dB)
- 78 Hz – 18 kHz
- Power Capacity
- 75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise Power (with 300 Watts peaks) 150 Watts Continuous Program Power
- Nominal Sensitivity
- 86 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle
- 120° (+20°/-10°)
- Directivity (Q)
- Directivity Index (DI)
- 7.2 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL @ 1m
- 105 dB continuous pink noise, 111 dB peak
- Rated Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps
- 70V = 60W, 30W, 15W & 7.5W ; 100V = 60W, 30W, 15W
- Transformer Insertion Loss
- 0.5 dB @ 7.5 W, 0.5 dB @ 15 W, 0.6 dB @ 30 W, 0.7 dB @ 60 W
- LF Driver
- 130 mm (5¼ in) polypropylene-coated paper with pure butyl rubber surround, 25 mm (1 in) copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil-former
- HF Driver
- 20 mm (¾ in) textile soft-dome, neodymium magnet assembly, ferro-fluid cooling, aluminum voice coil former
- Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screwdown terminals for bare wire. Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Two identical suspension systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cables have SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency Ratings
- Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Included Accessories
- Two suspension cable systems (see “Suspension”, above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors
- Optional Accessories
- MTC-PC60 top panel / terminal cover
- 234 mm (9.3 in)
- 259 mm (10.2 in) height to top of cabinet. 279 mm (11.0 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight (ea)
- 3.7 kg (8 lbs)
- Shipping Weight (pair)
- 8.7 kg (19 lbs)
- Enclosure Material
- High impact polystyrene
- Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 – splashproof rating.
- Available in black or white. Paintable.
What's in The Box?
- 1 x Control 65P/T Ceiling Speaker
- 1 x Suspension cable system
- 1 x 2-pin removable locking euro-block connector
- 1 x Rubber cover for euroblock connector
Documents & Downloads
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';