High impact, high fidelity
150 Watt direct radiating pendant subwoofer with built-in passive crossover for up to four satellite speakers
8 ohm (150 Watt) and 70V/100V (100 Watt) operation
Ideal for a wide variety of projects
Butyl rubber surround
For well-damped, tight sound quality and long-term reliability
For humidity protection
Specs & Downloads
Pendant Subwoofer with Crossover
The Control 60PS/T pendant subwoofer loudspeaker provides bass extension and high impact for high-fidelity sound systems in a wide variety of applications including restaurants, retail stores, music cafes, health clubs, theme bars, leisure venues, and other locations where full-range high fidelity foreground/background music systems are utilized. Featuring 150 Watt power handling and low distortion, the long-excursion 200 mm (8 in) low frequency driver features butyl rubber surround for well-damped, tight sound quality and long-term reliability, and a polypropylene-coated cone for humidity protection. The high-temperature 50 mm (2 in) voice coil and low-mass fiberglass coil former ensure good bass transient response and excellent stability under high power, high dutycycle, working conditions.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- 42 Hz – 350 Hz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB)
- 55 Hz – 125 Hz
- Power Capacity
- 300 Watts Continuous Program Power, 100 hrs ; 150 Watts Continuous Pink Noise, 100 hrs
- Nominal Sensitivity (2.83V/1m)
- 88 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL
- 107 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) average, 113 dB peak
- Rated Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps
- 110W, 55W, 30W (& 15W@70V). Set via rotary tap-selector switch (70V/100V taps along with direct 8
- Transformer Insertion Loss
- 0.98 dB @ 15W, 0.99 dB @ 30W, 0.94 dB @ 55W, 1.10 @ 110W
- Standalone Hookup
- Connect to Input connector; built-in low-pass filter permanently engaged. Loop Out in parallel with Input connector (pre low-pass filter) for sending to additional speakers.
- Subwoofer-Satellite Hookup
- For either two or four satellite speakers (not for one or three satellite speakers). With two satellite speakers, must connect to Sat 1 and Sat 2 terminals only (NC to Sat 3 and Sat 4 terminals). Satellite outputs highpassed. Suggested satellite speakers include Control 62P (pendant), Control 52 (surface-mount on-wall) and Control 42C (in-ceiling). Satellite speakers to be low-Z type (8 to 16) regardless whether tap selector is set to low-Z or 70V/100V. Loop Out in parallel with Input connector (pre low-pass filter) for sending to additional speakers.
- 200mm (8 in) polypropylene-coated paper cone with butyl rubber surround, 50 mm (2 in) high-temperature copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil former.
- Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 – splash-proof rating
- Six removable locking 2-pin connectors with screw-down terminals. Input, Loop Out, Sat 1, Sat 2, Sat 3, Sat 4. Max wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Two identical suspension cable systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long, 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cable has SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency
- Speaker listed per UL1480 (UEAY), transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®- brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Included Accessories
- Two suspension cable systems (see “suspension”, above), six removable locking 2-pin euro-block connectors, six rubber cover boots for euroblock connectors.
- Optional Accessories
- MTC-PC60 full top panel / terminal cover. Wire access holes in plastic cover to be drilled by installer to suit the number and dimensions of wire.
- 333 mm (13.1 in)
- 344 mm (13.6 in) height to top of cabinet ; 369 mm (14.5 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight
- 7.6 kg (16.7 lb)
- Shipping Weight
- 17.6 kg (38.7 lbs) per pair-packed carton
- Enclosure Material
- High impact polystyrene
- Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (grille and grille backing are removable for painting)
- Available in black or white. Paintable.
Documents & Downloads
Reviews and Q&A
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';
Register your JBL product
Do you own this product? Register it here in case you need to claim warrantyRegister Now
Can't find what you're looking for?
Are you looking for product support, documentation, how-tos or older products?JBL Support