Superb sound and performance
Fill any room in your house with stereo sound. A pair of 25mm tweeters bring out the details in your music, while the full-range 5 inch woofer and downfiring 6 inch passive radiator deliver deep bass. These top-grade components ensure you'll get the perfect audio balance, no matter what kind of music you're listening to.
Inspired by retro design
The JBL Authentics 200 is inspired by classic JBL heritage designs for a look that complements any room and fills any space—big or small—with superior JBL sound. And the speaker's premium aluminum frame, custom leather-like enclosure, and reimagined Quadrex grille really show the attention we paid to each visual detail, right down to the JBL signature pattern surrounding the down firing passive radiator.
Music streaming services via built-in Wi-Fi
Experience everything from podcasts to internet radio in stunning high definition. Or stream music through AirPlay, Alexa Multi-Room Music (MRM), Chromecast built-in™, and Spotify Connect and leave the room or take a call without the music being interrupted. The Wi-Fi connection ensures your speaker gets automatic software and feature updates.
Voice assistants*, simultaneously on one device.
Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are available simultaneously* and gives customers the most freedom and convenience to control more smart home devices, play from more music streaming services, and get the most hands-free help from either voice assistant at any given time. *See Notifications
Seamless Bluetooth pairing
Seamlessly share playlists by pairing the JBL Authentics 200 with any Bluetooth devices.
Intuitive controls and JBL One app
Personalize your audio with intuitive on-speaker controls that adjust volume, bass, and treble levels. Use Alexa or Google Assistant to control your device with your voice. Or use the JBL One app for even more options to customize EQ, settings, and find your new favorite song using the integrated music services.
Place multiple JBL Authentics speakers throughout your home for your next gathering. Using the Google Home app or Amazon Alexa app, you can set the mood in every room by connecting two or more speakers to a single playlist and get everybody moving to the same beat
Automatic self tuning
Get great sound anywhere you want. The speaker automatically calibrates and optimizes audio performance for every location each time you power it up.
Made in part with recycled materials
The Authentics 200 speaker is made with 100% recycled fabric, 85% recycled plastics and 50% aluminum, and comes in a FSC-certified carton box printed with soy ink.
*Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant may not be available in all countries or languages. Features and functionality may vary.
©2023 Amazon.com, Inc. or it’s affiliates. Amazon, Alexa, and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Google, Chromecast built-in, and Google Home are trademarks of Google LLC.
Retro style meets cutting-edge performance
Make a statement with powerful sound and distinctive retro style. The JBL Authentics 200 speaker recalls JBL’s iconic ‘70s styles—featuring a Quadrex grille, custom leather-like enclosure, and premium aluminum frame, now with even better performance and versatility. As impressive as the retro design looks in any room, it sounds even better. Turn up the music and you'll get big, balanced sound, amazing clarity, and deep bass. With Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa available simultaneously, you can play your favorite music, control your smart home devices, and more, hands-free, using just your voice.
- Sound system
- Stereo 2.0
- Power supply
- 100 - 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
- Total speaker power output (Max @THD 1%)
- 2 x 25mm tweeter + 5" woofer
- Networked standby power
- < 2.0 W
- Operating temperature
- 0 °C - 45 °C
- Frequency response
- 50Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Audio inputs
- 1 Audio in, Bluetooth/WIFI, Ethernet and USB (USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for Service only.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 266.3 x 171.7 x 167.4 mm / 10.48" x 6.76" x 6.59"
- 3.12 kg / 6.88 lbs
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D)
- 319 x 254 x 218 mm / 12.6" x 10" x 8.6"
- Packaging Weight
- 4.15 kg / 9.1 lbs
Control and Connection Specifications
- USB port
- Type C
- USB rating
- 5V DC, 1A
- Supporting formats
- MP3 codec
- MPEG 1 Layer 2/3, MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3
- MP3 sampling rate
- 16 - 48 kHz
- MP3 bitrate
- 80 - 320 kpbs
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth prole
- A2DP 1.3.2, AVRCP 1.5
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range
- 2400 MHz - 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- <17 dBm
- Wi-Fi network
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 2412 - 2472 MHz (2.4 GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <20 dBm
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range
- 5.15 - 5.35GHz, 5.470 - 5.725GHz, 5.725 - 5.825GHz
- 5G Wi-Fi transmitter power
- <23 dBm
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- JBL One App
- 3.5 mm audio cable Input
- Voice Assistant integration
- * Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant may not be available in all countries or languages. Features and functionality may vary.
- ©2023 Amazon.com, Inc. or it’s affiliates. Amazon, Alexa, and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Please check here for your country/language
What's in The Box?
- 1 x JBL Authentics 200
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x Warranty card
Documents & Downloads
Can you pair speakers for stereo mode?
Can an external mic be plugged into USB port and used to interact with Alexa or Google?
does it have battery playback
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
- questions, product