Buy Authentic – Buy safe
For more than 70 years, JBL® has delivered products that exemplify the technology and expertise gained through a leadership role in professional sound reproduction. The JBL name has been synonymous with the precise, naturally articulated sound found in many of the world’s most prestigious locations, including clubs, cinemas and recording studios, and live-music reinforcement in venues ranging from concert halls to outdoor stadiums. JBL loudspeakers are for those who won’t compromise – in the studio, at home or on the road. Due to increasing popularity, many great brands are subject to counterfeiting. These individuals and organizations take advantage of both the consumer and the brand they attempt to counterfeit with total disregard for the customer experience.
Counterfeit products are not authentic and therefore do not meet the high quality and safety standards established by JBL. These products are inferior and usually fail a short time after first use due to poor components & expose consumers to potential safety hazards even when not in use.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
To ensure you are purchasing a genuine JBL product, and not a counterfeit, shop with confidence with one of JBL’s Authorized Dealers or direct at JBL.com & Harmanaudio.com. Click here to learn more about how to identify a potential counterfeit JBL product before you purchase.
BUY ONLY FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER (Amazon and other online marketplaces)
Many marketplace resellers are not authorized dealers of JBL products. When purchasing JBL products on Amazon.com or any marketplace, it is important to note where the product is being "shipped from and sold by," which is stated clearly in the header for each product. Please locate the seller’s name on our Authorized Online Dealer List or contact us directly at (800) 336-4525 before you purchase to ensure they are an authorized dealer.
WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SERVICE
JBL items purchased from unauthorized resellers do not qualify for warranty and customer service fulfilled by JBL as it is uncertain if these goods are genuine.
Please contact us directly before you purchase if you are uncertain at (800) 336-4525.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A COUNTERFEIT JBL PRODUCT
- Like many premium goods, HARMAN’s products are being counterfeited and sold, usually at drastically reduced prices and diminished quality. Genuine JBL products are made with high-quality materials and designed to deliver a one-of-a-kind listening experience.
- The cosmetic details are not consistent with authentic JBL products.
- If you have any questions call or contact our customer service team.
What to do if you think you have
purchased a counterfeit JBL Product
- Visit the JBL Authorized dealer page to see if the reseller you purchased the product from is listed on the page. You can also contact JBL customer service to verify the dealer you purchased it from is authorized.
- Contact the seller and try to return the product for a full refund (don’t give any more personal info to the seller)
- Report the counterfeit seller if you bought the item through a platform or payment service like eBay or PayPal.
- Report counterfeit products to the FBI using their Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) reporting form.
- If shipped via U.S. Mail, you can also report the seller/sender to the U.S. Postal Inspectors using their reporting tool.