TUNDRA DOUBLE CAB
JBL Premium Sound
The JBL Premium Sound System available in the Tundra Double Cab consists of 10 speakers, all optimally positioned to help ensure that the listening experience is nothing less than spectacular for all seating locations. A state-of-the-art, eight-channel Digital Signal Processing (DSP) amplifier delivers 440 Watts of pure power to the Tundra's speakers. All two-channel audio formats are enhanced by this premium sound system.
- 8-channel 440-Watt DSP amplifier. Ten speakers in 10 locations.
- One 80mm midrange speaker in the center of the instrument panel.
- Two 80mm midrange speakers, at either end of the instrument panel.
- Two 19mm tweeters mounted near the windshield's A-pillars.
- Two 152 x 229 mm. woofers, one in each front door.
- Two 160mm mid/woofers in the rear doors.
- One 200mm subwoofer centrally located behind the rear seat.