JBL Synthesis® 7.1 Surround Sound
The JBL Synthesis Surround Sound was the natural choice to fill the Sequoia's spacious cabin with rich, powerful sound. Particular care was taken by JBL to deliver strong bass performance with clear midrange response and accurate high frequencies, fine-tuned to the exact specifications of the Sequoia's interior.
The 11-channel, 605-Watt JBL Synthesis Surround Sound system boasts 14 custom-engineered speakers, enhanced by state-of-the-art neodymium magnet technology. This compliment of the latest JBL loudspeakers has been designed to deliver the optimal sonic environment for discrete surround sound playback. Whether the original source is broadcast radio, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, CD or even an MP3 device, you'll hear full and engaging surround sound throughout the passenger compartment.
- 11-channel Digital Signal Processing (DSP) amplifier. 605 Watts of maximum power. 14 strategically located speakers.
- One 80mm metal cone midrange speaker mounted in the center of the instrument panel.
- Two 80mm high-output metal-dome midrange speakers, at either end of the instrument panel.
- Two 19mm metal-dome front tweeters, mounted near the A-pillars.
- Two 152 x 229 mm. woofers, one in each front door.
- Two 19mm metal-dome tweeters, mounted high in each rear door panel.
- Two 160mm metal-cone woofers, mounted low in each rear door panel.
- Two 80mm metal-cone midrange speakers in the rear D-pillar trim.
- One 200mm subwoofer located in a rear trim panel.