JBL Synthesis® 7.1 Surround Sound
As a premium upgrade to the standard stereo system, the JBL Synthesis Surround Sound system is spectacular. The 11-channel, 605-Watt JBL Synthesis Surround Sound system boasts 14 custom-engineered speakers, enhanced by state-of-the-art neodymium magnet technology.
The 200mm subwoofer, driven by 110 Watts, delivers high power output with undistorted, tight low-frequency performance. Five 80mm metal-cone midrange speakers plus four large woofers offer enhanced sonic clarity to fill the cabin with rich, clear sound. Whether the original source is broadcast radio, Sirius Satellite Radio, CD or even an MP3 device, you'll hear full and engaging surround sound throughout the passenger compartment.
- 11-channel Digital Signal Processing (DSP) amplifier. 605 Watts of maximum power. 14 strategically located speakers.
- One 80mm metal cone midrange speaker mounted in the center of the instrument panel.
- Two 80mm high-output metal-dome midrange speakers, one at each end of the instrument panel.
- Two 19mm metal-dome front tweeters, mounted near the A-pillars.
- Two 152 x 229 mm. woofers, one in each front door.
- Two 19mm metal-dome tweeters, mounted high in each rear door panel.
- Two 160mm metal-cone woofers, mounted low in each rear door panel.
- Two 80mm metal-cone midrange speakers in the rear liftgate.
- One 200mm subwoofer located in a right rear trim panel.