JBL Premium Sound
The FJ Cruiser JBL audio system incorporates 11 loudspeakers in seven locations. Its advanced 8-channel Digital Signal Processing (DSP) amplifier produces 440 Watts of power to properly drive each of the 11 specialized loudspeakers in the system. The audio system was engineered for the FJ Cruiser's unique passenger-cabin properties, including interior trim materials and passenger seating positions, equalizing each channel to provide an unparalleled audio experience for each occupant. All two-channel listening formats are enhanced by the JBL Premium Sound System.
- 8-channel DSP amplifier. 440 Watts. 11 speakers in seven locations.
- Two 80/16mm midrange/tweeter coaxial speakers, at either end of the instrument panel.
- Two 152 x 229 mm. woofers, one in each front door.
- Two 80/16mm midrange/tweeter coaxial speakers in the rear trim.
- One 200mm subwoofer in the rear quarter panel.