JBL Synthesis® 7.1 Surround Sound
As the top-of-the-line sedan in the Toyota line-up, the Avalon is available with a suitably high-end audio system. The JBL Synthesis Premium 7.1 Surround Sound System features a nine-channel Digital Signal Processing (DSP) amplifier that delivers 495 Watts to 12 speakers, including a dedicated center channel for spatial imaging, and a specialized Dual Voice Coil (DVC) subwoofer for deep, smooth bass response.
JBL Synthesis Premium 7.1 Surround Sound uses proprietary software to convert two-channel stereo signals into multichannel formats, providing a very engaging surround-sound experience to all vehicle occupants. Whether the original source is broadcast radio, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, CD or even an MP3 device, you'll hear full and engaging surround sound throughout the passenger compartment.
- 9-channel Digital Signal Processing (DSP) amplifier. 495 Watts of maximum power. 12 strategically located speakers.
- One 80mm metal-cone midrange speaker mounted in the center of the instrument panel.
- Two 19mm titanium-dome front tweeters mounted in the front door panels.
- Two 160mm metal-cone full-range speakers, one in each front door.
- Two 19mm titanium-dome tweeters, one mounted in each rear door panel.
- Two 160mm full-range speakers mounted in the rear door panels.
- Two 80mm metal-cone midrange speakers in the rear package shelf.
- One 200mm neodymium magnet, Dual Voice Coil (DVC) subwoofer located in the center of the rear package shelf.