Detailshttp://www.jbl.com/home-theater-systems/WEM-1.html?dwvar_WEM-1_color=Black Expansion module that adds wireless capability to any speaker
Why Buy Direct from JBL.com?
Digital Wireless Connection
Digital audio streaming technology delivers high-quality sound without bothersome artifacts.
Surrounding yourself with great sound doesn’t have to mean surrounding yourself with wires and more holes in your walls, floors or ceilings. Set your speakers free with the JBL® WEM-1 Wireless Expansion Module. You’ll have audio throughout your home or office from your PC, A/V receiver, iPod or other portable music devices. The WEM-1 has a 50-watt-per-channel amplifier and receives crystal clear signals within a 70-foot range. It's built around a 2.4GHz proprietary system and ensures optimal performance. An EQ switch works with compatible JBL speakers. If you want professional JBL sound in an easy-setup wireless system, this is it.
What's in the box?
- (1) Receiver-amplifier module
- (1) 6' (1.8m) audio stereo cable RCA-RCA
- (1) Wall-mount bracket for transmitter
- (2) Panhead M3s, (4) machine screws for wall-mount bracket to transmitter
- (1) USA warranty sheet
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (1) Transmitter module
- (1) 120V AC power cord for receiver-amplifier power supply, (1) 230V AC power cord for receiver-amplifier power supply - Shuko plug, (1) 230V AC power cord for receiver-amplifier power supply - UK plug
- (2) Wall-mount brackets for receiver
- (1) Handheld remote control
- (1) Pedestal to be attached on receiver's left side if it is used vertically
- (1) 120V AC power cord for transmitter power supply, (1) 230V AC power cord for transmitter power supply - Shuko plug, (1) 230V AC power cord for transmitter power supply - UK plug
- (1) Power supply for transmitter
- (4) Small, round, self-adhesive feet - to be attached on transmitters left side panel if transmitter is used vertically
Shop all Home Theater Speaker Packages
Not finding what you're looking for?Shop all Home Theater Speaker Packages
Product Specs, Manuals, Compatibility & Features
Manuals & Downloads
The latest owner's manuals, quick start guides, and documents.
- Included Mounting Hardware
- 1 Front
- Audio Frequency Range
- (+0dB, –1dB) 20Hz – 20kHz
- Amplifier Power Output
- 50 per channel
- Audio Sensing Turn-On/Turn-Off
- Standby mode after approximately 10 minutes, when no signal is detected from your system. The WEM-1 will then power on instantly when a signal is detected.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
Wireless System Specifications
- RF Operating Range
- Up to 70' (22m), depending upon conditions
- RF Operating Frequency
- Adjustable EQ
- 6 Settings
- Selectable RF Channel
Control and Connection Specifications
- Speaker Output Connections
- 1 Rear
- Subwoofer Output Connection
- 1 Rear
- Speaker-Level Input Connections
- 1 Rear
Full-spectrum sound throughout your home
The JBL® WEM-1 system lets you add JBL® Pro sound to any room in your house without running messy wires. It connects to virtually any system and speakers – and makes any speaker wireless. You get the music you want everywhere, without the typical trouble and expense.
Improve your home theater, unshackle iTunes
Could your home theater system use more powerful audio? The WEM-1 lets you add surround speakers without running wires across your room. It also lets you enjoy your ITunes library anywhere in your home with the same ease – just connect it to your computer.
Proprietary technology and JBL® performance
The WEM-1 is built around a 2.4GHz proprietary system and offers a four-position ID code selector that ensures optimal performance. Professionals who make music and manage audio for a living want JBL® technology in their studios, theaters and concert halls. Don’t you?
You’ll have a choice of EQ positions that's compatible with the following JBL® loudspeakers: CSB55, CST55, CS600 satellites, CS400 satellites, Control NOW and Control Monitor. And the WEM-1 accepts virtually any audio source, including your PC, A/V receiver, iPod or other portable music devices.
Easy to set up and use
This small, sleek system can go anywhere. The transmitter and receiver/amplifier is wall-mountable horizontally and vertically, and all the brackets are included. Also, the receiver includes a convenient vertical stand for wire management.
A convenient IR remote control is included with this system, offering the ability to control volume output, muting and input selection.
Warranty 1 Year Electronics Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be elibible for exchange.