Android CompatibleAndroid compatible cable design with remote/microphone cable included.
Built-in Remote/MicrophoneThe built-in remote/microphone allows you to adjust the source volume and answer calls.
Silicone SleevesEars come in all sizes. So we included three pairs of silicone sleeves: small, medium and large.
Carry CaseJBL sound is always worth protecting. An included carry case keeps the device safe from bumps and bruises.
Die-cast Aluminum FrameThese headphones feature a die-cast aluminum frame to deliver true durability.
The Synchros S100 model brings your ears JBL-quality sound for hours of comfortable listening. Thanks to an ultra-light, durable aluminum frame, and proprietary JBL PureBass performance, you’ll thank yourself for choosing these powerful, portable headphones packed inside an earbud. The S100 is compatible with a wide number of listening devices.
- 1 pair of JBL S100 in-ear stereo headphones
- 1 set (S/M/L) silicone tips
- 1 set Comply™ foam tips
- Carry case
Product Specs, Manuals & CompatibilityCompatible with TVs, Laptops, and Mobile devices
- Manuals & Downloads
- General Specifications
- In-Ear Headphones
- Audio Specifications
- Rated Input Power
- Frequency Response
- 10Hz – 22kHz
- Maximum SPL
- 106dB @ 5mW
- Control and Connection Specifications
- 3.5mm jack
- Speaker Specifications
- Advanced 9 mm driver
- Other Features
- Included Accessories
- silicone tips, Comply foam tips, carrying case
- Headphone Features
- silicone tips, Comply foam tips
- Product Features
- Ultra-light, die-cast aluminum construction
- We meant it at JBL when we said we’d build a revolutionary line of in-ear headphones. For those who know authentic elegance when they see it, and hear it – meet our new JBL S100 Headphones. Its die-cast precision and aluminum housing create headphones that are both lightweight and durable. Its angled ear tips and included ear tips make for house of quality listening. For the fearless music-lover within us all, the JBL 100 demands seeing - as much as hearing – to be believed. Score another instant JBL classic.
- JBL Professional Audio Sound with PureBass performance
- It’s no trade secret we’ve created the world’s most legendary loudspeakers. Artists from the Beatles to Maroon 5 have used JBL equipment to create some of their most historic recordings. So it should come as no surprise we’ve taken Pro-Audio sound to new highs – and depths – of power and portability in our Synchros Series. Introducing JBL Professional Audio Sound with PureBass performance. One listen to our S100 – and the phrase “clarity of sound” will never sound the same.
- 3 sizes of silicone ear tips (S/M/L) and Comply™ foam tips
- When it comes to in-ear listening, adaptability and comfort often get the boot in favor of a cheaper design… but not so at our company. The S100 In-Ear is no exception to the JBL law of “Make It Perfect”: three sizes of angled ear tips (S, M, or L) ensure your ears find their ideal fit. Meanwhile, advanced Comply™ foam tips give you premium sound isolation and an all-around superior audio performance.
- Available in 3 configurations
- On-the-go compatibility with either an Apple, universal, or straight cable remote control isn’t just a nicety these days in a headphone – it’s what you need. The JBL S100 is built with that principle in mind, coming in three possible configurations: an Apple 3-button mic/remote cable, a universal 3-button mic/remote cable, or a straight cable, keeping your listening fun and flexible. Each option adapts easily with your S100, giving you the freedom to adjust your track-list, control the volume of whatever’s playing, and switch functionality between hearing music and taking calls.
- Tangle resistant flat cable
- Whatever configuration your S100 flat cable comes in, it’s custom-designed to be tangle resistant.