All Weather DurabilitySpeaker cone is polymer-coated cellulose fiber for greater resistance to the elements.
4-Channel AmplifierA system amplifier that features multiple channels that can power an entire system.
Upgrade the sound on your boat with JBL® power that can take on the open seas. The MA6004 has marinized circuit boards to keep salt air and corrosion away and survive brutal conditions. You’ll have tuning options for systems of any size, variable bass boost and easy installation in tight spaces. Your next party out there? It can sound great.
- (1) MA6004 4-Channel Full-Range Marine Amplifier
- (1) Owner's Manual
Product Specs, Manuals & CompatibilityCompatible with TVs, Laptops, and Mobile devices
- Manuals & Downloads
- General Specifications
- Audio Specifications
- Input Sensitivity
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Damping Factor
- 6.395 at 4 ohms
- Dynamic Power Output
- 145W at 2 ohms
- USA Warranty Length
- 1 Year Warranty
- Product Features
- Engineered for harsh marine conditions
- With a marinized circuit board, stainless-steel hardware and all the right waterproofing, the MA6004 is, like all JBL® marine audio products, built to survive salt water, corrosion and other risks – and show you a great time out on the water.
- Tuning options for systems of any size
- The JBL® MA6004 has onboard 12dB electronic crossovers, giving you tuning options for systems of any size. Versatility, convenience and ease of use are all part of the JBL way of sound.
- Optimize performance in any location
- Your boat may give you a choice of where to install your sound system, or it may not. Fortunately, the MA6004’s variable bass-boost circuit provides additional bass tuning to optimize performance, regardless of where it lives.
- Easy installation in tight spaces
- Owning a boat takes commitment and work. Installing the JBL® MA6004? Not so much. It’s also pretty compact at 13-1/4" x 10-1/4" x 2-3/16" (337mm x 261mm x 56mm) with a low-profile heatsink. You can put it in some very tight spots.
- Big, dynamic power
- The JBL® MA6004 has output of 60 watts RMS X 4 channels at 4 ohms. You can fill the fresh, open air with great sound.