Bluetooth ConnectivityAllows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth enabled device.
Apple Lightning ConnectorSupports docking functionality with every Apple Lightning 8 pin device.
HARMAN TrueStreamHARMAN TrueStream brings the best possible listening experience when you stream audio via Bluetooth.
Recharges your Media DeviceThis speaker charges your device so you can listen longer and be ready to go at a moment’s notice.
Aux ConnectionAuxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
- 1 JBL OnBeat Rumble loudspeaker dock
- 1 in-line power supply
- 1 AC cord (region-specific)
- 1 remote control
- Warranty cards
- Quick-start guide
Product Specs, Manuals & CompatibilityCompatible with TVs, Laptops, and Mobile devices
- Manuals & Downloads
Works with Most mobile devices, PCs and laptops have a 3.5mm Aux connectionApple Lightning Connector
Works with iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air, iPad Mini (1st & 2nd Gen)Bluetooth
Works with iPad (Mini, 3rd & 4th gen), iPhone (5s, 5c, 5 & 4s), iPod touch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Apple TV, Android 1.5 Cupcake to Android 4.4 KitKat, Blackberry 1.0 to Blackberry 10 OS.
- General Specifications
- Power Consumption
- 60W (maximum); <1.0W (standby); <0.5W (standby, USA and EU)
- Audio Specifications
- Frequency Response
- 50Hz – 18kHz (–6dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Amplifier Power
- 2 x 11 watts (full-range); 1 x 28 watts
- Subwoofer Specifications
- Low Frequency Transducers
- 1 x 4-1/2" (114mm) down-firing cone
- Speaker Specifications
- High Frequency Transducers
- 2 x 2-1/2" (64mm) cones
- Depth (in)
- Depth (mm)
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- Width (in)
- Width (mm)
- USA Warranty Length
- 1 Year Electronics
- Product Features
- Oversized, down-firing subwoofer
- No party is complete without deep, resounding bass. The JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock features a 4-1/2-inch (114-millimeter), down-firing subwoofer that delivers big, bad, low-distortion bass to keep everyone dancing all night long.
- 50 watts of amplifier power
- The JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock is ready to bring the house down. It delivers sound so big, everyone will know right away that you’re rocking JBL speakers. The versatile dock offers 50 watts of amplification – more than enough to make your party bounce.
- Lightning connector for iPhone and iPad mini
- This powerful loudspeaker includes the new Lightning connector, so it docks – and rocks – the iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod nano (7th generation). With big, bad JBL bass and the latest Apple functionality, you get both thunder and Lightning.
- Wireless audio streaming
- Enjoy your music with high-quality AAC Bluetooth streaming. We’ve designed the JBL OnBeat Rumble loudspeaker to dock your iPhone 5 and iPad mini, but it also works with the full-size iPad and virtually any other audio player that uses Bluetooth technology.
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- HARMAN TrueStream tech guarantees the best possible listening experience when you stream audio via Bluetooth wireless connection. Our products always use the most current, most advanced wireless-technology option to ensure the highest-quality sound, no matter what application or source device you use.
- Slipstream port technology
- Proprietary Slipstream port technology in the JBL OnBeat Rumble dock gives listeners powerful, great-sounding bass with low distortion. Whether your entertainment source is docked or streaming, you’ll experience bass that you can really feel – without unwanted boominess.
- Dock charger for Lightning-equipped devices
- The JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock works seamlessly with your iPhone 5, iPad mini and other Lightning-equipped Apple devices. The dock also charges the devices, which means that when you’re ready to undock and take on the day, so is your favorite entertainment source.
- Free JBL MusicFlow app
- With our sleek and streamlined JBL MusicFlow app, which is free to download from the Apple App Store, you can browse your music in Cover Flow format, create and edit playlists, and add songs to your favorites list. The MusicFlow app even gives you additional EQ modes so you can tweak your JBL OnBeat Rumble dock to make it sound just right in any room or environment.
- Works with your favorite DJ apps downloaded from Apple App Store
- You can download your own favorite DJ mixer app from Apple App Store to your iPhone or iPad. When JBL® OnBeat Rumble™ is connected by Bluetooth technology, you can stream and mix your favorite playlists for a music party.
- Auxiliary input for additional sources
- Whether your source device is Bluetooth-enabled or not, the JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock allows you to take full advantage of incredible JBL sound, thanks to the dock’s auxiliary-input (aux in) connector. You can plug in practically any audio device, including an MP3 player, smartphone, tablet or laptop computer.
- Wide frequency response
- No matter where you place the JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock in your room, it delivers a full-range frequency response of 50Hz – 18kHz. You’ll hear every subtle nuance from all your audio.