10" Subwoofer10" Subwoofer that delivers all the bass you could ever need. Complete you car audio system with JBL Sound.
All Weather DurabilitySpeaker cone is polymer-coated cellulose fiber for greater resistance to the elements.
With engine noise, waves and gusty wind, you need big, heart-thumping bass or it just won’t register. Nothing delivers it like the JBL® brand. A high-excursion woofer with a polypropylene cone withstands salt air, corrosion, anything. A marinized, sealed enclosure and a 250-watt Class D amplifier give you a loud, long party that outlasts Mother Nature.
- (1) MPS 1000 10-Inch 250-Watt Powered Marine Subwoofer.
- (1) Mounting template
- (1) Owner's Manual
Product Specs, Manuals & CompatibilityCompatible with TVs, Laptops, and Mobile devices
- Manuals & Downloads
- General Specifications
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter (mm)
- Mounting Depth (in)
- Mounting Depth (mm)
- USA Warranty Length
- 1 Year Warranty
- Product Features
- Engineered for harsh marine conditions
- With a marinized circuit board, stainless steel hardware and all the right waterproofing, the MPS1000 was, like all JBL® marine audio products, built to survive salt water, corrosion and other risks – and show you a great time on the open seas.
- Tuning options for systems of any size
- The JBL® MPS1000 has onboard 12dB electronic crossovers, giving you tuning options for systems of any size.
- Optimize performance in any location
- You may have your choice of where to install it or you may not. A variable bass-boost circuit provides additional bass tuning to optimize performance, regardless of where it lives.
- Easy installation in tight spaces
- Owning a boat takes commitment and work. Installing the JBL® MPS1000? Not so much. It’s also pretty compact at 9 by 10-1/4 by 2-3/16 inches with a low profile heat sink. You can put it in the tightest of spots.
- Big, dynamic power
- The JBL® MPS1000 has output of 60 watts RMS and peak power handling of 160 watts. You can fill the fresh, open air with great sound.