Rechargeable BatteryFeatures a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time.
Aux ConnectionAuxiliary-input (aux in) connector allows you to plug into practically any audio device.
Carry CaseJBL sound is always worth protecting. An included carry case keeps the device safe from bumps and bruises.
The JBL Micro II is the first ultra-portable speaker featuring a Li-ion rechargeable battery and a built-in bass port. With a 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter), this speaker delivers full-range JBL® sound with exceptional bass – even though it’s small enough to fit easily in backpacks or clip onto clothes. It connects to any mobile device or MP3 player with a built-in audio cable, and you can even daisy-chain it with other JBL Micro II speakers for a powerful sonic experience. The JBL Micro II offers performance, portability and pricing that the competition can’t touch.
- 1 JBL Micro II speaker
- 1 micro USB cable for recharging
- 1 carrying pouch
- Warranty card
- Quick-start guide
Product Specs, Manuals & CompatibilityCompatible with TVs, Laptops, and Mobile devices
- Manuals & Downloads
Works with Most mobile devices, PCs and laptops have a 3.5mm Aux connection
- Audio Specifications
- Frequency Response
- 150Hz - 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Speaker Specifications
- 1 x 40mm
- Audio Connectivity
- 3.5mm input
- Docking Station Features
- Battery type
- Height (in)
- Height (mm)
- USA Warranty Length
- 1 Year Warranty
- Product Features
- Built-in bass port
- The JBL Micro II portable speaker is small but muscular. Its built-in bass port generates powerful low-frequency sound that’s superior to the bass output of comparable portable products.
- 5-hour, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- The JBL Micro II has a built-in Li-ion battery that provides up to 5 hours of playback time. You can easily recharge the battery using a micro USB port, which will save you battery hassles and money.
- Portable design
- Who says you can’t take it with you? The lightweight, compact JBL Micro II fits easily into backpacks or pockets.
- Smartcable design
- The JBL Micro II portable speaker is always ready to connect and play. And when your source device isn’t connected, you can store the built-in, 11-13/16-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling.
- LED indicator
- A clearly visible LED lets you know when the JBL Micro II’s built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you can tell when it needs charging.
- Daisy-chain capability
- Can’t get enough of a good thing? You can connect the JBL Micro II portable speaker to other JBL Micro II speakers, creating an impressive sound environment.
- Reddot Design Award Winner
- The Red Dot is the prize for high design quality. The international jury only awards this sought-after seal of quality to projects that set themselves apart significantly from comparable projects thanks to their excellent design.