210-Watt, 6-1/2" Two-Way Component System
What's in the box?
- (2) GTO608C Midwoofers
- (2) Tweeter brackets
- (2) Caps screws for tweeter brackets
- (2) Additional alternate tweeter encasements
- (2) Additional alternate tweeter brackets
- (2) Additional alternante bracket cap
- (1) Owner's Manual
- (2) Grilles, (2) mounting bracket for woofers, (2) buffer pieces for grille/mounting bracket
- (2) Crossover units
- (12) Screw clips
- (2) Tweeters
- (8) Small clip screws, (2) long clip screws
- (34) Screws
- (4) Sets of speaker wire
- (2) Tweeter encasements
The JBL-only Plus One® woofer cone (patent no. 7,548,631 B2) is exceptionally stiff, lightweight and has up to 25 percent more active surface area than you’ll ever find on competing models of the same size. You get an audible increase in bass output and efficiency.
The GTO608C has a voice-matched outboard component crossover network to ensure optimum transition from the midwoofer to the midrange speaker and the tweeter. You get realistic, hear-every-detail sound.
My-Ti™ tweeters deliver increased power handling, reduced distortion and increased efficiency. A Mylar®/titanium composite dome makes way for open, smooth spacious sound and a seamless transition between the middle and high frequencies.
With a frequency response of 50Hz to 21kHz, the GTO608C reproduces powerful, teeth-rattling bass tones and the highest highs without distortion.
I-Mount™ (patent no. 5,859,917) allows for more precise imaging and simplifies tweeter installation with angle-, surface- or flush-mount options. It’s a tweeter mounting system that makes for one of the easiest and most versatile installations you’ve ever done.
The JBL GTO608C has a tweeter high-cut filter on the crossover that allows you to attenuate the tweeter by -6dB to optimize performance and optimize blend with the the mid/woofer based on installation location.Personal, tweeter level control.
- Grand Touring
- Frequency Response
- Power Handling (RMS)
- Power Handling (Peak)
- (2.83V@1m) 92dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 2 ohms
- Low-Frequency Transducer
- PlusOne® HCL™ honeycomb-laiminate cone
- HF cut: 0dB/-6dB
- Crossover Frequencies
- High-Frequency Transducer
- 25mm (1") edge-driven My-Ti™ dome, pivoting
- Mounting Depth Woofer (in)
- External Diameter Woofer (mm)
- External Diameter Woofer (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Woofer (mm)
- External Diameter Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Depth Woofer (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Woofer (in)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Cutout Diameter Tweeter (in)
- External Diameter Tweeter (mm)
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (in)
- Mounting Depth Tweeter (mm)
The latest owner's manuals, quick start guides, and documents.
1 Year Warranty
Products purchased online or from an authorized local retailer and under warranty may qualify for an exchange with a valid receipt.
Purchases made from an unauthorized dealer will not be eligible for exchange.
are these the best to remedy my 2007 Toyota Sequoia's front door speakers that are producing a rattling sound? Would I need the whole system, or just two 6-1/2 inch speakers?
do you have to install this in pairs or only which is blown out?
Hello, What is the woofer surround made from on the GTO608C and the other GTO series speakers? Foam? Rubber? Cloth? Thanks, Ryan
No Online Dealer's available for this product
Find a Store Near You
The Store Locator is designed to help you find the closest store near you.
Click a store in the list or on the map to view details.